Peachpie also able to run WordPress as a fully managed application on .NET and .NET Core.
There are several reasons why it is desirable to run WordPress on .NET:
- Performance: compiled code is fast and also optimized by the .NET ‘Jitter’ for your actual system. Additionally, the .NET performance profiler may be used to resolve bottlenecks.
- C# Extensibility: plugin functionality can be implemented in a separate C# project and/or PHP plugins may use .NET libraries.
- Sourceless distribution: after the compilation, most of the source files are not needed.
- Power of .NET: Peachpie allows the compiled WordPress clone to run in a .NET jittered, secure and manageable environment, updated through windows update.
- No need to install PHP: Peachpie is a modern compiler platform and runtime distributed as a dependency to your .NET project. It is downloaded automatically on demand as a NuGet package or it can be even deployed standalone together with the compiled application as its library dependency.
Graph Engine (GE) is a distributed in-memory data processing engine, underpinned by a strongly-typed RAM store and a general distributed computation engine.
GE makes the development of a real-time large data serving system easy.
On March 7, we are proud to bring you our newest release, Visual Studio 2017, with a livestreamed two-day launch event at https://launch.visualstudio.com. …on March 8, we will also bring you a full-day of live training with multiple topics to choose from.
Automated A/B testing and search optimization with done on a CDN downstream of the server without requiring changes to the website.
BayesDB is a probabilistic programming platform that enables users to query the probable implications of their data as directly as SQL databases enable them to query the data itself.
Each system and service at Facebook writes hundreds to thousands of counters to our storage engine, and this data is available to query in real time by engineers looking at dashboards and doing ad-hoc performance analysis.
Beringei currently stores up to 10 billion unique time series and serves 18 million queries per minute, powering most of the performance and health monitoring at Facebook while enabling our engineers and analysts to make decisions quickly with accurate, real-time data.
C# is also one of the few big mainstream languages to figure on the most loved top 10 in the StackOverflow survey, joining Python as the only two programming languages occurring on both top 10s.
We will keep growing C# to meet the evolving needs of developers and remain a state of the art programming language. We will innovate aggressively, while being very careful to stay within the spirit of the language. Given the diversity of the developer base, we will prefer language and performance improvements that benefit all or most developers, avoiding over-focusing on a given segment. We will continue to empower the broader ecosystem and grow its role in C#’s future, while maintaining strong stewardship of design decisions to ensure continued coherence.